The Board of Mayor and Aldermen kicked of 2019 with reports from Fayetteville Public Utilities, Fayetteville City Schools, and a few funding decisions.
The January BMA meeting agenda can be found here. You’ll find the FPU livestream of the meeting below. Here’s the votes cast:
- FFA Resolution
- FHS Beta Resolution
- Emergency expenditure of $6,686.18 for repairs of a fire truck.
- Lincoln County request for payment of $4,793.67 for the recycling center.
- Floodplain Ordinance 2019-01
- Fayetteville/Lincoln County GIS payment of $17,500
- Fayetteville City School budget amendment for handling the city school portion of the county school bond measure.
Mark your calendars for next month’s meeting on Tuesday February 12th at 5pm.