- This event has passed.
City Board of Mayor and Alderman Meeting
February 12 from 5:00pm - 6:00pm
The Board of Mayor and Alderman meet every second Tuesday of the month at 5 PM. All board meetings are televised on local channel 6 and available online from FPU Livestream here.
On the Agenda for the February meeting:
- Reports from FLC County Chamber of Commerce, Fayetteville Main Street, and standing committees.
- Ordinance 2019-02 – Retirement Policy
- Resolution R-19-04 – Birt Moses Buchanan
- Request for Funding for Police Vehicles – $508,554.65
- Recycle Center – KFLCB Final Funding Request – $4,000.00
- 2020 Budget Schedule
- Returned Check Policy
- Junior’s House Walk Permit
- IDB Appointment – Russ Dixon
Want to add your event to the calendar? Contact us about that here.