The Weekly exists to make Fayetteville smarter and better connected with our community. We do this through conversational interviews, interesting stories, and more. Think of us as your user’s guide to our community.
Fayetteville is at its best when we’re working together to move forward. When we strive to inform ourselves to better understand the choices our town faces. When we show up and engage with each other and our community.
How We Work
You’ll see new stories, videos, interviews, and more that’ll keep you in the loop on all things Fayetteville.
A typical month might include:
- A chat with a candidate running for public office.
- A story that explores starting a new restaurant on the square.
- A video from the featured speaker at the monthly Speaker’s Bureau.
- A town hall conversation with local business owners on what’s next for downtown.
- A roundup of different events happening in our community.
We ask your questions so you know what’s happening and how you can get involved in moving our community forward.
How to Stay in the Loop
Make sure you’ve got the podcast. Go ahead and add our show to your podcast player of choice.
After that, subscribe to the newsletter too. That way you’ll get our handcrafted email each week.
If you like the work we’re doing, consider becoming a member and help support us.
And that’s it! Browse around a bit and enjoy your day. We’re glad you stopped by.